Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Week 6 Choropleth Maps



In this assignment I worked with making Choropleth Maps. My first map in which you see above is the percentage change in population by state. This map I found it very easy to put together. I did not have much trouble at all.



In my second map I had to calculate the percentage change in population by divisions. I am not sure I had did this correctly by seeing other students maps but I am going with it. I put it together to my understanding of the assignment. If there is something I did wrong then please feel free to let me know. This is how I understood the assignment. I did not get to post the second map last night because right after I posted the first one my internet crashed and so did cable and it did not come back on. That was at 1 am Wed morning. I guess cable had an issue and lost there signal so I went to bed and did not get to finish my second map till now.

1 comment:

  1. Very good job on the layout of your maps. The values for the b/w map appear to be wrong and are not consecutive. I'll take a look at my notes and send over the correct equation.

    ReplyDelete